Ecotech Institute in Aurora, Colorado (Denver metro area) is entirely focused on preparing graduates for careers in the energy industry, with an emphasis on the rapidly growing* fields of renewable energy, sustainability and energy efficiency. Our college offers energy training programs that can be completed in as little as nine months and are designed by industry experts for people seeking renewable energy jobs in the rapidly emerging clean tech economy.
We provide the practical skills students need to be successful in dynamic environmental careers and a student experience unparalleled by other renewable energy schools through:
- Day or night class schedules so students may continue to work while in school
- Small class sizes with practical, hands-on individualized instruction
- Instructors with real-world experience in the fields they teach
- A focus on the skills most in demand by clean energy employers
- Accreditation by ACICS
- Career placement assistance
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Ecotech Institute is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
For more information about the recent decision regarding ACICS and how it affects Ecotech Institute, please view our Notice About ACICS Accreditation.
Ecotech Institute is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Education Code.
* According to the International Renewable Energy Agency report, Renewable Energy and Jobs – Annual Review 2017. In 2016, for example, the U.S. solar industry employed over 260,000 people, a 24.5% increase from 2015. During that same period, wind energy employment in the United States rose by 28% to 102,500 jobs, as capacity expanded by 11% and more manufacturing took place domestically.