Ecotech Institute's Career Development team has assisted graduates in finding renewable energy jobs with over 130 companies across the United States. While you're studying and working hard to prepare for a career in the dynamic field of renewable energy, our Career Development team is hard at work for you.
As soon as you begin classes at Ecotech Institute, our Career Development team will meet with you to assess your career goals and how we can help get you there.
Services for Students
Career Development is committed to providing our students with the support and skills needed to build a successful career. Some of the services we offer students include:
- Counseling students in the different types of careers within the renewable energy industry as well as continuing education opportunities
- Providing guidance in resume writing and cover letters for the application process
- Assisting in preparing students for the interview process
- Advising and offering recommendations about potential and existing job offers
- Helping students develop and maintain a social presence attractive to potential employers
- Writing letters of recommendation and/or serve as reference
Every effort is made to prepare Ecotech Institute graduates to secure rewarding positions in the renewable energy industry. Our college does not guarantee employment to any graduate; however, Ecotech Institute's career planning and placement service provides career counseling and assistance in all phases of the job placement process.
Some of the companies we have developed relationships with and that have hired our alumni include:
- Nextera Energy
- Duke Energy
- EDF Renewable Energy
- Solar City
- Real Goods Solar
- Abengoa Solar
- And many more
Contact Career Development(720) 213-2647 Send us an email
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday: By appointment