Ecotech Institute is honored to serve so many military students – both veterans and active duty. Many students at Ecotech Institute have a military background because the hands-on skills gained while serving in the military often transition well into careers in renewable energy. That's why we are proud to once again be recognized by Military Times for our commitment to military students by being named to the publication's Best for Vets: Careers & Technical Colleges list. This year, Ecotech Institute, the first and only college in the U.S. solely focused on renewable energy jobs and sustainability, moved up two places on the list from No. 10 to No. 8.
At Ecotech Institute, all faculty and staff members understand the unique demands of military students and work to support them by providing:
- Programs that meet job market demands and employer expectations, helping military service members transition easier back to civilian life;
- Military tuition allowance;
- A dedicated office for military student affairs that understands military and military spouse education benefits.
Other qualities that help Ecotech Institute stand out among other schools, include:
- A quality staff-to-student ratio that optimizes personal attention in the classroom;
- High graduation rates of veterans and active military;
- High rates of employment in the renewable energy field after graduation.